Registration for the 2019 GNC Live Well Stephanie Worsfold Classic Championships is now CLOSED.
On-line pre- registration: $100
On-site: $125.00 (CASH-no exceptions)
Note: A $25.00 drug testing fee will be collected on-site (CASH ONLY)
Official CPA Services
- Official Tanner & Makeup Artists: Absolute Touch is the only tanner & makeup artist permitted on-site and at host hotel
- Official Photographer & Video Critique Provider: Stone Photography
Coaches pass will be available. The cost is $50. This allows coaches to help their athletes in the pump up/and athlete only area.
Tickets for the show will need to be purchased to enter the auditorium to watch the show.
Forest City London Music Hall of Fame
182 Dundas St
Registration/Weigh-in will be on Friday May 10th from 6:00p.m. to 7:30p.m.
Register at any-time; Athlete Meeting will start at 7:30p.m. sharp
What to Bring to Registration
- Music CD if applicable for your class, 60 seconds in length and must be the only music on the CD.
- Bodybuilders must weigh in wearing their posing suits
- Men’s physique competitors are require to bring their stage shorts for approval by the head official.
- Entry fees must be paid with cash as credit cards, debit and checks will not be accepted.
- Athletes must have their CPA membership number to register. This can be purchased at registration if not already done.
- Money for photo or video packages if planning to purchase.
- Juniors and master competitors bring proof of age.
- Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors must wear their 2 piece stage competition suit to register for approval by the head official. Shoes are not subject to inspection.
- For those athletes who pre-registered please ensure that you bring your CPA card with you in case it is needed.