Registration for the 2019 GNC Live Well Stephanie Worsfold Classic Championships will open on February 10.
On-line pre- registration: $100
On-site: $125.00 (CASH-no exceptions)
Note: A $25.00 drug testing fee will be collected on-site (CASH ONLY)
Official CPA Services
- Official Tanner & Makeup Artists: Absolute Touch is the only tanner & makeup artist permitted on-site and at host hotel
- Official Photographer & Video Critique Provider: Stone Photography
Coaches pass will be available. The cost is $50. This allows coaches to help their athletes in the pump up/and athlete only area.
Tickets for the show will need to be purchased to enter the auditorium to watch the show.
London Music Hall
185 Queens Ave.
Registration/Weigh-in will be on Friday May 10th from 6:00p.m. to 7:30p.m.
Register at any-time; Athlete Meeting will start at 7:30p.m. sharp
What to Bring to Registration
- Music CD if applicable for your class, 60 seconds in length and must be the only music on the CD.
- Bodybuilders must weigh in wearing their posing suits
- Men’s physique competitors are require to bring their stage shorts for approval by the head official.
- Entry fees must be paid with cash as credit cards, debit and checks will not be accepted.
- Athletes must have their CPA membership number to register. This can be purchased at registration if not already done.
- Money for photo or video packages if planning to purchase.
- Juniors and master competitors bring proof of age.
- Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors must wear their 2 piece stage competition suit to register for approval by the head official. Shoes are not subject to inspection.
- For those athletes who pre-registered please ensure that you bring your CPA card with you in case it is needed.